Job Title: Office Manager
Working For: Jack Lopresti MP (Filton & Bradley Stoke)
Location: Constituency office
Salary: In line with IPSA
Jack Lopresti is looking to recruit an Office Manager who will be responsible for managing a team both in the constituency and in his Westminster office. The successful candidate will be based in the Filton & Bradley constituency office.
The office manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the team's work and liaising with key stakeholders in Westminster and in the constituency.
The applicant should be an experienced manager who is able to lead, manage and motivate a team, have good communication skills and a positive outlook. The following skills will be important:
• Strong people management experience and skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to assess large volumes of information quickly
• Ability to prioritise different projects and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and in a small team
• Experience of dealing with press and media and writing press releases would be an advantage although not essential
• Experience in all aspects of personnel including; staff reviews, training plans and target setting.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members' Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members' Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 30th June 2017
Start date negotiable. An appointment may be made before the closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jack; firstname.lastname@example.org